Saturday, November 13, 2010

PARANORMAL TEXTIVITY?

My apologies for not having written sooner. I’ve been so spooked by the incidents that have occurred lately that I didn’t have the guts to tell anyone about it. Now I’ve safely assumed that there is either a ghost following me or I’ve watched too many horror flicks for my own good and am therefore going crazy! But all of that aside, I hope everyone had a fun Halloween!

Anyways, all my spookiness started on the 30th. It was the night before Halloween and I was working late in the office. I decided to take a break after hitting the 12-hour mark and picked up an espresso from the Italian deli next door. Once I got back to my desk, I remembered that the camera from last night’s Halloween party was still in my bag and thought that it’d be fun to go through the pictures and post them on Facebook. Maybe I was tired, maybe I smudged the lens with chocolaty fingers, or MAYBE I just have a terrible camera, BUT there was DEFINITELY something up with the photos. Not just one or two accidental snap shots, but each and every picture I was in featured a dark shadow above my left shoulder. EACH AND EVERY PICTURE. WTF?! I didn’t know what to do; I was alone in an office with a cold draft, minimal lighting and heard weird sounds from the air vents. SO… in a frightened panic… I deleted all the photos!

(On a side note: My friends are peeved they don’t have any tagged pictures)



THEN, to make matters worse, and just as I was getting over the whole "dark shadows" debacle, I get a text message “from the future.” Yes, the future. OK, here’s what happened: it’s Wednesday and I’m celebrating happy hour with a group of friends (like every week since January) and my phone vibrates on the table. The text is blank, from a phone number I do not recognize and, get this, with a date received that reads: December 5th, 2019 at 11:49PM. MAJOR WTF?! As soon as I get home, I go online and start researching what this means (if it means anything at all). I come across “paranormal” forums and find out that multiple people across North America have received similar texts with dates “received” which are all within the month of December 2019 and minutes before midnight. Believers think these are “text messages from the future,” but I’m skeptical. At this point, I don’t know what to believe anymore.

What do you think? Was I caught in a series of strange circumstances? Am I over analyzing? Has this ever happened to you? (Please say yes so that I’m not crazy)

I’ll tell you what I will do though, I’m totally calling http://mystic.eso.tv (check ‘em out at 9am and 1pm every day on TXT-TV) to see if they have any answers for me!

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of paranormal, why has chat been abducted at HQ? Where's the story on what's going on recently?

    ReplyDelete