Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Kid In Town


As our loyal readers know, our resident blogger has bid farewell to TXT-TV. On behalf of the team, we wish him all the best in his future endeavors and know that his wit and humour will bring him great success.

Please bear with me ladies and gentlemen, because I have big shoes to fill (literally!). I’ve been working as a TXT-TV moderator for the past six months and have gotten to know our texters quite well, but now I’m excited to get my hands dirty and engage with you on this entirely different platform!

Like my esteemed predecessor, I’ll be operating from the front lines of TXT-TV, so be prepared for more inside scoops and direct access to behind-the-scenes action than you can handle! Our station is constantly evolving—and believe me, this blog will keep pace with all of the exciting changes! Not only will you get to know your new blogger (me!), you’ll also meet members of the TXT-TV team as they contribute future blog posts!

There’s never a dull moment at TXT-TV HQ, especially when you’re building a television channel, so climb aboard (read: follow this blog!) and join us as we continue to go boldly where no channel has gone before!

I’d also like to know who you are, so don’t be shy to comment or ask questions.

Stay tuned ‘cuz the best is yet to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment